Analyst / Associate – Capital Markets & Investor Relations
We are looking for an Analyst / Associate to support the Capital Markets team which is responsible for leading and managing Generate’s capital formation activities, capital structure, and capital markets relationships. Reporting to the Head of Capital Markets, the Analyst/Associate will work closely with a small and nimble team to support a variety of different corporate and project-level capital raises, the optimization of the company’s capital stack and cost of capital, and its relationship management and reporting responsibilities with current and prospective investors, lenders and other capital providers.
Ideally you are a highly analytical, process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays better than unsustainability
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience with a preference for work in investment banking, management consulting, or private equity with exposure to client communication and/or investor relations
- 2-5 years of financial modeling experience and a strong understanding of accounting and financial statements and projections
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar relationships management software platform (preferred)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects while maintaining detail-orientation
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Intellectual curiosity, superb analytical skills, and excitement around problem solving
- Outstanding communication, team work, and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening