Asset Management Associate
We are looking for an Asset Management Associate to oversee several assets within our waste-to-value portfolio. The mission of this role is to provide comprehensive commercial management for the assets within this portfolio, including contract management, compliance, commercial optimization and cost controls. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow both their skillset and the value of their portfolios above and beyond near-term goals, always looking to be one step ahead of problems.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 1-3+ years of experience in power generation / energy operations or keen interest in the space, with at least two years of that experience focused on some combination of asset classes relevant to this position
- A working knowledge of basic accounting and financial reporting terminology and concepts
- Demonstrable financial modeling experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Excellent organizational and self-management capability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility and curiosity, superb analytical skills; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk and the unknown, recognition that we’re never going to be perfect and that “perfect can be the enemy of the good” and drive to get the best possible outcome in an efficient timetable
- Knowledgeable and dependable presence with experience working with management
- Experience in a growth company is preferable