We are looking for an Asset Manager to oversee several assets within our various asset classes, including: Solar, Storage, Microgrid, Fuel Cell, and HVAC. The mission of this role is to provide comprehensive commercial management for the assets within this portfolio, including contract management, compliance, commercial optimization, and cost controls. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow both their skillset and the value of their portfolios above and beyond near-term goals, always looking to be one step ahead of challenges.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 6+ years of experience in a power generation operations and maintenance or asset management role, with at least two years of that experience focused on some combination of asset classes relevant to this position
- Demonstrable financial modeling and tax equity reporting skillset with aptitude for managing asset-level budgets and a working knowledge of basic accounting
- A four-year degree, preferably in accounting, finance
- Working knowledge of common revenue streams and incentive programs for renewable asset classes, such as SRECs, SGIP, various capacity market products, demand reduction. Some prior exposure to utility tariffs and merchant power markets required
- Prior experience in resolving commercial disputes
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Excellent organizational and self-management capability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility and curiosity, superb analytical skills; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk and the unknown, recognition that we’re never going to be perfect and that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”
- Experience in a growth company is preferable