Member of Technical Staff – Data Engineer
Submit Your Resume
We are looking for a Data Engineer to support our Data & Technology team. Data is at the center of our users as they leverage business intelligence reports to make data driven decisions. This person will continually work to enhance, enrich, and monitor our data pipelines with strong attention to detail as we acquire data for new assets, customers, vendors. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about data, organized and detail-oriented, who loves to make chaotic situations run smoothly, and understands the value of strong processes.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required.
- Strong analytics background with proven work in financial forecast analysis.
- Solid understanding of relational, non-relational, dimensional modeling and performance impacts
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with both SQL & scripting languages
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to process questions, problems, comments, objections and apply appropriate feedback, professionally and quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”