Director, Financial Systems
We are looking for a Director, Financial Systems to own the financial systems which are the backbone of operating Generate Capital. The mission of this role is to manage our financial systems, improve the time to close our accounting books, improve the accuracy of our forecasting, improve the productivity of all employees who leverage our financial systems, enable seamless financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders, and leverage technology as a key differentiator for Generate Capital.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 8-10 years of work experience with financial systems including customizing and integration with ERP systems. Experience with Microsoft Business Central and Salesforce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with high academic achievement; Engineering, other technical or graduate degree a plus
- Experience in energy, finance preferred
- Experience improving workflows with financial accounting, forecasting and invoicing
- Strong references from prior employers and peers
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing capabilities
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”