We are hiring a Manager/Director of Talent Acquisition & Development to play a critical role in helping us build the best team and culture on the planet. Reporting to the Head of Talent, the mission of this role is to partner closely with leaders across Generate to drive attraction of top talent and create meaningful development and engagement programs focused on fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed and able to contribute.
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
• At least 10+ years strategic Human Resources, Organizational Development, Talent Acquisition or related experience, with a proven track record in leading high performing talent acquisition strategies across multiple functions inside a business
• Will drive operational excellence by evaluating, rethinking, and redesigning processes for candidate experience, interview management, competency alignment, process improvement and simplification/automation
• Expertly uses creative tools and resources to identify and attract candidates, including social media, networking groups, etc.
• Has proven experience developing and implementing programs to monitor and improve diversity & inclusion, such as recruiting initiatives targeting underrepresented demographic groups, unconscious bias training, among others.
• Deep background in the translation of a company’s strategy into thoughtful and innovative talent management plans and objectives, including employee growth, leadership development, and succession planning