Generate Capital is hiring an Energy Efficiency Portfolio Manager for its multi-technology installations in ~250 buildings in the Tampa Bay area. The mission of this role is to maintain a portfolio of energy efficiency installations in a manner that maximizes Generate’s investment value while simultaneously delivering best in class relationship management to our customer and meeting or exceeding our commitments to the customer and local community. This role is located in Hillsborough County, Florida.
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
• 2+ years of experience related to building energy efficiency management
• 5+ years of experience with equipment and/or building operations and maintenance and asset management
• 10+ years of relationship management experience
• Prior experience in managing asset-level budgets and a working knowledge of basic accounting and financial reporting terminology and concepts
• Prior experience with vendor selection and management, including creating and running RFPs for operations and maintenance services