We are looking for a Financial Modeler to support our FP&A team. They will be responsible for developing and maintaining sophisticated financial models across the Generate ecosystem, to provide analysis and insight to inform the Generate team and stakeholders. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys detail-oriented and challenging puzzles, can work with limited guidance, and is excellent at communicating information clearly to a variety of stakeholders and across functions of a business.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in statistical, econometric, or financial modeling within consulting or in a corporate environment
- A high degree of comfort navigating and maintaining complex financial models. Demonstrated experience in developing financial models from scratch (preferred).
- Strong financial acumen and analytical agility with quantitative and technical abilities
- Advanced experience with Excel required; experience with VBA (preferred).
- Moderate knowledge of SQL required
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience required, with outstanding academic record and high level of personal integrity
- High attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality work
- Ability to communicate methodology, assumptions, testing results, sensitivities, and limitations of the models to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment