We are hiring a Manager of People Operations to drive and develop efficiencies throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding through total rewards program design to employee learning & development and off-boarding. Reporting to the Head of Talent, the mission of this role is to help build a scalable backbone behind people operations so that our employees will be happy and productive while we work to rebuild the world.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
• A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays
• At least 5 years working in people operations; can demonstrate an understanding of the kinds of processes a quickly-growing company needs to put in place and has experience and implementing those processes
• Enjoys delivering an exceptional employee experience, but also relishes managing logistical details
• Maintains the highest levels of confidentiality with all of our sensitive employee data
• Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and propose positive resolutions to sensitive people issues/problems
• Superior project and time management skills and high attention to detail
• Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.