We are looking for a natural connector who cares deeply about the people mission. The mission of this role is to help build a scalable backbone behind people operations so that our employees will be happy and productive while we work to rebuild the world.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
• A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays
• 3-8 years working in people operations; can demonstrate an understanding of the kinds of processes a quickly-growing company needs to put in place and has experience and implementing those processes
• Enjoys delivering exceptional candidate and customer care, but also relishes managing logistical details
• Maintains the highest levels of confidentiality with all of our sensitive employee data
• Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and propose positive resolutions to sensitive people issues/problems
• Proven effective stakeholder management and collaboration with other teams to deliver a consistent employee experience
• Superior project and time management skills and high attention to detail
• Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
• Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
• Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”