We are looking for a Plant Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of an industrial biogas facility located in Cayuga, NY as we support a growing portfolio of sustainable infrastructure waste to value projects across the country. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a critical member of our team and your work will be imperative to managing successful growth of the business.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience as we continue to grow as a business.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- Previous experience in a leadership role managing a diverse team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Post-secondary education (either undergraduate degree or skilled trades certification and relevant experience is preferred)
- Experience managing a 24/7 manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in managing maintenance technicians & skilled trades, and production teams.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines
- Must be well organized and able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate strategic business sense – do what is right for today and the future of the business
- Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical systems in relation to a manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated, conscientious, self-managed team player, with experience working in a production team environment
- Proven technical competency with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a collaborative, driven team of skilled professionals
- Experience in management of industrial process such as food production, wastewater treatment, waste management, rendering/recycling, materials management, or production agriculture are a plus
- Safety conscious and professional
- Familiarity with P&ID’s, PLC’s, SCADA systems, Building Automation systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, SCADA systems required.