Project Controls Specialist
We are looking for a Project Controls Specialist to support a growing portfolio of sustainable infrastructure projects and assets throughout all project lifecycle stages. Reporting to the Asset Management Operations Manager, the mission of this role is to manage, coordinate, and reconcile the work of a cross-functional team to deliver timely and accurate accounts reporting to provide a seamless customer experience.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- BS in related field plus 5 or more years of related work experience
- Familiar with general accounting principles, bookkeeping, AR/AP, profit and loss statements
- Basic knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Experience using Salesforce, MS dynamics 365 Business Central
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and ethics when dealing with vendors, co-workers, and customers.
- Prior experience with creating and documenting business processes
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges