Project Development Associate
We are looking for a Project Development Associate to support a growing portfolio of sustainable infrastructure projects managing and coordinating late-stage development activities from the owner’s perspective. Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery, the mission of this role is to ensure that all project development tasks are understood, tracked, and completely in order to facilitate a smooth and timely transition to construction and operations.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 2+ years’ experience in construction or development administration and/or project management, with some exposure to solar PV projects preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and follow-through
- Effective written and oral communicator capable of motivating colleagues and external parties to collaborate and respond to requests
- Some knowledge of GAAP project accounting and basic finance concepts is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. Prior exposure to Salesforce helpful
- A 4-year degree or equivalent work experience and certifications
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts with minimal formal instruction
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility and curiosity, superb analytical skills; problem-solving is your default mode
- Experience in a growth company is preferable
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good