We are looking for a Project Manager to manage all aspects of the late-stage development, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and turnover to Asset Management of a variety of renewable energy assets. The position will initially focus on commercial, small-utility, and community solar PV, but over time is expected to evolve to include other non-solar asset classes. Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery, it is the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure that all obligations for all parties on a given project from acquisition through to operations are met and that the projects stay on scope, schedule, and budget.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 5+ years’ experience in construction project management, with significant exposure to commercial and utility solar PV projects preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and follow-through
- Strong written and oral communicator capable of “code switching” to meet the needs of a given situation
- Some knowledge of GAAP project accounting and basic finance concepts is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. Prior exposure to Salesforce or other CRM helpful.
- A 4-year degree or equivalent work experience and certifications
- Relevant training and certifications such as prior/current trade licensure, OSHA10/30, NABCEP, PMP are preferred
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Strong familiarity with construction and electrical codes
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise in EPC contract negotiations
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawing sets