Project Service Engineer
We are looking for a Project Service Engineer to support a growing portfolio of sustainable infrastructure waste to value projects throughout all project lifecycle stages including development, commissioning, retrofitting, operations and decommissioning. Reporting to the Asset Management Operations Manager, you will be a critical member of our team and your work will be imperative to managing successful growth of the business.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical, industrial engineering or other related technical discipline.
- Experience in process engineering, field operations, industrial systems/process design, materials handling & management, manufacturing/controls engineering.
- Excellent organizational and self-management capability.
- Familiar with P&ID’s, PLC’s, SCADA Systems, Building Automation Systems.
- Proficient at understanding equipment life cycle documentation.
- Strong technical writing background, experience in development of SOP’s, checklists, QA/QC documentation.
- Troubleshooting, experience troubleshooting complex, integrated plant systems involving automated mechanical, electrical, biological, chemical systems.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes & production controls, experience developing and planning multi-discipline maintenance and upgrade plans that minimize plant or process down time.
- Experience in the energy industry working in industrial environments with integrated plant systems.
- Basic knowledge of project accounting, familiar with utilization of accounting systems or purchase order systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts with minimal formal instruction