Submit Your Resume
We are looking for a Recruiter to support our People & Culture team. This person will support our talent acquisition strategy by owning and driving a variety of open searches across our organization as we continue to rapidly scale as a business. You will be partnering closely with our internal team leaders in hiring the best talent on the planet while maintaining our best-in-class culture. This position is ideal for someone who is organized and detail-oriented, who loves to drive process and collaborate with many different stakeholders and embodies a combination of excellent emotional intelligence, grit, and patience.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
- 3+ years of talent acquisition experience – either within a recruitment firm or in-house
- Experience leading end-to-end searches managing relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions – ideally significant cross-functional exposure
- Track record of partnering with or working within a high-growth environment. Experience recruiting for an investment management / asset management firm preferred but not required
- Ability to successfully lead and execute multiple searches at once
- History of implementing diversity and inclusion efforts within recruiting strategy
- Superior project and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing skills
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of good”
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references