We are looking for a Salesforce Developer and Administrator who will champion productivity and efficiency by solving complicated problems through creating and implementing new processes, rules, reports & dashboards in Salesforce as well as keeping Salesforce users trained and educated. As a Developer, you will customize the platform, build workflows and write other customizations as necessary.
The mission of this role is to create processes and frameworks to maintain and drive enhancements to the Salesforce platform used at Generate Capital. If you have all of the below qualifications and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
• A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays better than unsustainability
• Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Specialty Certifications are nice-to-have
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred; or the equivalent years of relevant work experience and/or education required.
• Minimum of 3+ years of CRM experience required
• Strong understanding of data management and business workflows
• Skillful in data manipulation and cleansing including experience with the import wizard, data loader and other ETL tools
• Experience with Apex, VisualForce, Flow Builder, and Salesforce APIs
• In-depth knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office products required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strategic thinker with the ability to interpret opportunities for improvement from data/reports to team actions