Senior Analyst, FP&A
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to support our FP&A team. They will be responsible for providing sound financial planning and thoughtful analysis that supports strategic decision-making and tells the financial story of Generate Capital. This position is ideal for someone with strong analytical capabilities, superior financial/quantitative horsepower, and a deep interest in helping our organization achieve our financial and business objectives.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 3-5 years of related experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A demonstrated passion for, or experience in, renewable energy
- Familiarity with basic accounting concepts required (e.g. ability to build a 3-statement financial model)
- Familiarity with rolling forecasts and drivers-based variance analysis
- Capable of using financial performance data to develop a narrative explaining performance, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to senior management
- Ability to convey complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
- High level of proficiency in building and understanding Excel financial models
- Familiarity with major corporate ERP or EPM systems (Adaptive Insights and Microsoft NAV a big plus)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Capable of building trust and fostering a collaborative work environment
- Comfortable working up and down the organization, as well as across teams.
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges