Senior Associate, Credit Finance
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Credit Finance to work closely with a small team that manages Generate Capital’s credit portfolio. Specifically, you will be overseeing a variety of functions core to the financial success of the business including financial operations, loan operations, treasury-related, loan administration, loan servicing, accounting and financial reporting functions. This person will report to our VP, Credit Finance and support the full range of day-to-day operations activities across the portfolio. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats, eager to have cross-functional exposure across an organization, and eager to learn the ins-and-outs of our credit business.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 4+ years of experience in an investment management, project finance, structured credit, leveraged finance or related field
- Prior experience at an asset manager, loan administrator, renewable energy or infrastructure finance firm working in a finance-related or investment operations role
- Exposure to loan agreements, reading or interpreting lending agreements and supporting documentation
- Knowledge of GAAP project accounting and financial concepts. Ability to create and/or adapt financial models to meet financial planning and analysis, or management reporting needs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Action/results-oriented: able to execute and get desired results, consistently gets things done in a timely and professional manner, honed attention to detail
- Involve the right people at the right time for optimal problem-solving and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts with minimal formal instruction
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility and curiosity, superb analytical skills; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk and the unknown, recognition that we’re never going to be perfect and that “perfect can be the enemy of the good