Legal Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Legal Operations Specialist to support the Legal and Asset Management teams of a growing portfolio of renewable energy and sustainable infrastructure assets. Reporting to the Head of Legal, the mission of this role is to manage and scale our legal management system and provide general support to the Legal team on corporate, transactional and portfolio matters.
Ideally you are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, looking to apply your experience as a paralegal or contracts manager or administrator to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays better than unsustainability
- 6+ years of total experience at a law firm or in-house legal department, with preference for both
- Experience scaling and managing corporate and transaction files on contract management systems
- Experience preparing and filing a variety of corporate legal documents (LLC formation documentation, state qualifications, consents, merger documents, closing books, electronic closing sets, initial drafts of certificates and standard form closing deliverables)
- Experience with negotiating NDAs and other corporate documentation based on standard forms
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects while maintaining detail-orientation
- Intellectual curiosity, superb analytical skills, and excitement around problem solving
- Outstanding communication, team work, and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening