Senior Salesforce Administrator
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to be the business and technical owner for the day-to-day management, operations, and administration of Salesforce. Our entire business runs on the Salesforce Platform with rich integrations to other applications as we manage our portfolio of energy assets. In addition to supporting the technology, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams from a business and process perspective as the organization and platform scales.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- A passion for our mission – proving that sustainability pays better than unsustainability
- A self-motivated Salesforce enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, with familiarity with Custom Objects, Flows, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components.
- Experience with installing and configuring Salesforce AppExchange packages
- Track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Salesforce and third-party applications
- Strong analytical ability and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects while maintaining detail-orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and excitement around problem solving
- Outstanding communication, team work, and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification, Salesforce Platform App Builder or Developer Certification (preferred)