Total Rewards Analyst
We are looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to support our People & Culture team. This person will support our total rewards practices by designing and driving creative solutions ensuring our compensation and benefits programs are competitive with the market, aligned with talent, and maintaining simplicity through it all. This position is ideal for someone who is thoughtful, organized, detail-oriented, highly analytical and thrives in a fast-paced growing organization.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 4+ years of experience focusing on compensation, data analytics, or combination of both. Preference for experience with equity structures including carried interest.
- A background in mathematics, finance, statistics, economics or data science is preferred
- Track-record of working within a high-growth or early-stage business with a preference for experience at a venture, private equity, or investment management firm.
- Experience collaborating across functions of a business while building compensation systems and scaling processes for company growth
- Aptitude for statistical analyses, detail orientation and proactivity. Must be able to manage complexity and influence others with strong data and understanding of the company vision
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts with minimal formal instruction
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility and curiosity, superb analytical skills; problem-solving is your default mode
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and creative skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”