We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to support our Finance team. They will be reporting directly to the Treasurer and assisting in facilitating all aspects of treasury operations, liquidity management, and foreign exchange risk management. The mission of this position is to drive critical internal process efficiencies and initiatives, focusing on scalability evolving with the needs of our organization. This position is ideal for someone who is organized and detail-oriented, loves to jump in and get their hands dirty while understanding the value of strong processes and procedures, and is excellent at communicating information clearly to a variety of stakeholders and across functions of a business.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 3+ years’ experience in treasury and risk management preferably with a mid to large, multinational company.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA is preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Knowledge of global banking platforms and payment systems
- Experience in foreign exchange and interest rate hedging strategies
- Knowledge of credit and capital markets
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Power Point, Experience with Bloomberg and Treasury Management Systems a plus.
- Advance modeling capabilities
- Knowledge of accounting systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Net Suite, and others preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good