Upcycle Project Manager
We are looking for an Upcycle Project Manager to manage all aspects of the development, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, and turnover to Asset Management of a variety of upcycle / wastewater treatment projects. Direct experience with or exposure to upcycle/wastewater projects is highly preferred. Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery, it is the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure that all obligations for all parties on a given project from acquisition through to operations are met and that the projects stay on scope, schedule, and budget.
You are a process- and results-oriented person, passionate about the type of work Generate is doing, and looking to apply your experience to help scale a growing business and drive critical internal process efficiencies.
If you have the below experience and capabilities, we’d love to hear from you:
Submit Your Resume
- 7+ years’ experience in construction project management, with significant exposure to wastewater projects and respective technologies preferred
- Familiarity with BIM360 or analogous comprehensive CM software solutions.
- Experience managing construction projects in concurrence with ongoing operating manufacturing/industrial processing operations
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and follow-through
- Strong written and oral communicator capable of “code switching” to meet the needs of a given situation
- Some knowledge of GAAP project accounting and basic finance concepts is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. Prior exposure to Salesforce or other CRM helpful.
- A 4-year degree or equivalent work experience and certifications
- Relevant training and certifications such as prior/current trade licensure. OSHA10/30, PMP certifications are preferred
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Strong familiarity with construction codes
- Expertise in contract negotiations
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawing sets
- Unimpeachable integrity and glowing references
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including empathy, intuition, and listening as well as strong writing, editing, and basic design skills.
- High level of self-awareness and humility, with excitement about confronting uncomfortable situations or new challenges
- Intellectual agility, curiosity, and creativity; problem-solving is your default mode
- Entrepreneurial spirit: flexibility, comfort with risk, recognition that “perfect can be the enemy of the good”